How to Buy or Sell Shares on the Low Volume Market
The process for trading Boundary Bend Limited shares is outlined below.
- Review the Low Volume Market Introduction and Important Notices.
- Review the current Register of Sellers and Buyers and Recent Transactions.
- Register Your Interest to buy or sell Boundary Bend Limited shares.
- If you are a Buyer or a Seller, you may request that Boundary Bend Limited provides you will any details of any Seller or of any Buyer. To request this information contact the Company Secretary.
- Complete the transaction by completing a Standard Transfer Form and return it to the Registry.
The matching, negotiation and execution of any transaction that occurs will take place between the Buyer and Seller without any involvement from Boundary Bend Limited. Settled transactions will be processed by Boundary Bend Limited ‘s share registry, Link Market Services Limited (Registry). Once the transaction has been processed by the Registry, the Company Secretary will then update the register of sellers and buyers.
- To see the Register of Buyers and sellers on the Low Volume Market
- To Register Your Interest in Buying or Selling Boundary Bend Limited shares on the Low Volume Market.
The Registry’s details
C/- Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South NSW 1235
Telephone: (02) 8280 7111
Facsimile: (02) 9287 0303
If you have any queries about this process, please contact our Company Secretary at the address below.
The Company Secretary
Boundary Bend Limited
PO Box 92
Lara VIC 3212
Telephone: (03) 5272 9500
Fax: (03) 5272 9599